- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist Associate (LMFTA) and Mental Health Professional (MHP) in Washington State
- BA from Rollins College, Winter Park, FL in Communications / Theater Arts
- MA from Antioch University Seattle in Psychology with concentration in Marriage & Family Therapy
- Member in good standing of the American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy (AAMFT), and the Washington Association for Marriage & Family Therapy (WAMFT)
- Experience with: depression; anxiety; trauma and PTSD; grief; parenting challenges; sleep cycle disturbance; relationship & family issues; issues affecting LGBTQIA+ clients
- Adult individuals, couples, and their families
- A strength-based integration of different therapeutic methods
- Goal focused, but also mindful about what part of the past facilitates the present
- Respectful, accepting, and welcoming of all ages, gender identities, sexual orientations, races, belief systems
- LGBTQIA+-, polyamory-, and kink friendly
- 50-something cisgender male gay humanist Jedi.
- Son, brother, husband, dad, dog lover.
- Currently playing Ingress, Pokemon Go.